International Mobility Office - get to know us better!
Our team supports students and employees of the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin in the field of international mobility. We advise how to plan your mobility, which scholarship programs to use and how to complete the formalities. Among other things, we support the internationalization processes of our University through these activities.
What do we do?
As an International Mobility Office we support mobility by providing administrative services to international institutional agreements constituting the basis of mobility (exchange of students, PhDs and academic teachers). On a daily basis, our tasks include:
- provide formal and financial support for foreign trips of employees, PhD students and students of WPUT in Szczecin
- support stays of students and employees of foreign universities at out university
- coordinate the application and settlement of funds for the payment of scholarships for students and employees under Erasmus + Programme
- participate in formulating a bilateral agreement and planning a mobility path as part of joint studies
- support employees interested in submitting to NAWA an application for funds for personal exchange conducted as part of bilateral cooperation with a given country
- coordinate the qualification of students and staff for Erasmus + scholarship trips
- twice a year recruit foreigners for the full cycle of education (first and second cycle studies) and for part of the education (Erasmus +, IAESTE).
Every day, we support foreigners studying at WPUT in Szczecin in the scope of legalization of their stay, insurance and organization of life in Szczecin.
Our team consists of 4 different temperaments, which combine a love of coffee, smile and a sense of humour.
Get to know us better: Erasmus+ / WPUT, Szczecin