Winter semester 2021/2022 at the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin started on 1 October 2021 - ca. 140 Erasmus students joined our community. Recruitment for summer semester 2021/2022 start in October and will last till 30 November.
Taking into account the current epidemic situation in the country and the recommendations of the Minister of Education and Science, the rector authorities of the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin decided to conduct face to face education in the academic year 2021/2022.
In justified cases, classes may be conducted with the use of online learning methods and techniques.
Please contact the Faculty Coordinator for further details.
According to theWPUT's internal procedure of epidemioliogical safety (Rector's Order no. 82 of 9 June 2020):
- you can participance in classes if you are healthy and not showing disease symptoms typical of COVID-19 (cough, fever, muscle ache, chills, loss of taste and smell) or you haven't had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 or being isolated / quarantinned
- students are advised not to form groups during classes and breaks
- a distance of 1,5 meters should be observed and participants of classes have to wear masks covering mouth and nose
- participants of classes should wash hands thoroughly and desinfect them before entering a classroom
- visits in university offices should be limited as much as possible; electronic means of communication (e-mail) are preferred