In accordance with art. 13 (1) and (2) of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), and the Act of 10th May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, as amended), the university informs that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin with headquarters at al. Piastów 17, 70-310 Szczecin.
2. The administrator of personal data has appointed a person supervising the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted via the email address: IOD.email@example.com
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of documenting the course of studies, including the issue of documents, and the implementation of the university's obligations under the provisions of law, i.e. the Law of Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, from as amended) and executive ordinances to the Act. In addition, they can be processed when applying for a student home or scholarship benefits, participating in student organizations and competitions. Your data will also be used for statutory, archival and statistical purposes.
4. The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 section 1 letter "C", "d" and "e" of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in connection with the provisions of the Act on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended) and implementing regulations to the Act.
5. The recipient of your personal data will be the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin, including only persons employed and authorized by the administrator to process data as part of their official duties.
6. The data will not be made available to external entities, except when such access is imposed by the applicable law on the university, and except for cases made available to entities servicing IT infrastructure maintenance and providing technical support services for the Uczelnia.XP system.
7. Your data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes set out in point 3.
8. You have the right to access your data and subject to the law: the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection if you feel that the University's processing of your personal data violates the regulations on the protection of such data.
10. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.